Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Mortality

Last Thursday I tweaked my knee playing soccer. It still hurts a little, I just have to be careful about running up and down things right now e.g. stairs, etc. I'm 28, I don't think that's too old, but the last time I bumped my knee like this, I was ready to go again a few days later. I guess my healing time is taking a little longer than it used to. So, I just have to be nice to myself.

My health habits have been pretty good, but I'm a little nervous about the next few years when my metabolism and activity level both drop. My genetics are such that I can be pretty darn fat. I've decided to continue jogging with my wife, doing push-ups every day and playing soccer with the little leaguers. Maybe I'll even be able to play in an over-30 league. I'll also continue playing squash and racquetball.

This is all in theory, stay posted to see how it pans out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home