Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Totally random

OK, so I was wrong about Dan Brown writing about the Mormons next. Apparently he's writing about the Masons. Fox News has a story about the next book if you care enough to slog through it.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,222278,00.html

This new announcement reminds me of a line I heard about Eddy Murphy. There was a radio show that made a spoof announcement of movies airing that weekend. One of the shows was Beverly Hills Cop IV. The tag line was "Because Eddy needs to make a house payment." I think the same thing could be said for Mr. Brown. He's writing another book because now that he's written books that have turned a profit, he's become accustomed to a lifestyle that includes three square meals a day and he wants it to continue. I wonder when somebody's gonna get him the hint that he's really not a very good writer...

My guess is that this book involves some mystery that can only be resolved through the use of symbology. I also think that to make it more interesting, he's going to have a heroine who is a space alien with mind powers can make things levitate. Maybe she can take Langdon back to her home planet. I wonder if there are mysteries on her home planet that can only be resolved through the use of symbology. Do you think Langdon's symbology would be applicable to an alien culture?

Next topic:
Something I said to Camille while we were eating dinner a couple of days ago. She made some potatoes and fried ham. The ham had cheese melted on it as an experiment to see if it would be better. She asked me if I liked it. I replied, "I don't like it like I like a ham sandwich." That's actually what I tried to say. In reality, I had to stop myself midsentence to figure out if I had used the word "like" correctly. Anyway, the reason I wrote this paragraph is because I believe that the sentence could be used as a tongue twister. Just for fun, I urge my reader(s) to say it five times fast out loud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home