Friday, September 14, 2007

You know what's sexy?


I've been trying to figure out what it is about American muscle cars that I don't like. I mean, I love Euro muscle, but red, white, and blue muscle cars just don't do it for me.
I've finally come to conclusion, it's that the American cars are just too obvious.
Example, the Corvette. It just looks FASSSST!. It looks like it's doing 85 just sitting in the driveway. It bores me to tears.

I think it's comparable to women.

Some women are simply out there. They couldn't be more obvious if they wore something with "Take me I'm yours" printed on it.

Other women are attractive beyond reason because their clothes are long enough to cover the subject, and short enough to keep them interesting. The invitation is, "Why don't you come and see?"

That's how I feel about Euro cars. If asked the question, "Are you fast?", the American muscle car says, "Look at me, let me rev my engine, I'M FASSST!" Meh.
If you ask a Euro car, "Are you fast?", the Euro car says, "Why don't you get in and find out?"

Case in Point:
Corvette says:

"GET IN NOW!!!!!!!" It screams, "DRIVE ME UNTIL I EXPLODE!!!"

Maserati Gran Turismo says:

"You've got the keys, tell me what you think"

1 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's like that new Cadillac commercial asks: "When you turn your car on, does it return the favor?" The Maserati would return the favor without a doubt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home